Stainless Steel Restrictor Stays (251)
- Deters unlawful entry
- Window opening restrictor
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Positive stop position
- Available in a pack of 2 or 4
- Stainless Steel
- Suits aluminium windows
- DIY- friendly installation
||Bulk Pack of 20
Please note: Bulk Packs (251RESTB) come in lots of 20.
Stainless steel arms limit window opening to approximately 100mm.
- Window restrictors are designed to allow safer ventilation when house is occupied. When house is unoccupied, windows should be deadlocked with an appropriate window lock.
- Enables windows to comply with New Zealand Building Code clause F4 - Safety from falling.
- To improve the security we recommend that the window restrictors are fastened with rivets.
Either Screws or rivets can be used to fit the Window Restrictor Stay. We supply stainless steel screws with this product because they allow easier installation for the householder. However, suitably sized rivets may be used if preferred. You will need two or three different Pop Rivet sizes. These are 5-3, 5-6 and 5-12.
- Restrictor stays
- 6g 8mm Pan head screws
- 6g 12.5mm Pan head screws
- 6g 25mm Pan head screws
- 8g 12.5mm Counter-sunk screws
- 8g 14.5mm Counter-sunk screws
- 8g 25mm Counter-sunk screws
- Ø 2.5mm drill bit
- Ø 3.5mm
- Ø 4.1mm drill bit
- Pozi Screw driver
- Tape measure
Drill bit note: Use Ø 2.5mm drill bit for screws and Ø 4.1mm for rivets.
This product is warranted to be free from workmanship defects for 10 years from the original date of purchase.
If a defect is detected simply return the product together with proof of purchase to the supplier for replacement.
Products are designed for interior residential applications.
Over time the surface may deteriorate if exposed to adverse atmospheric conditions caused by sea, air and weather. Finish deterioration caused by exposure to adverse atmospheric conditions or occurring from the use of ammoniated detergents, metal polishes, solvents, corrosive environments or other abrasive agents or scratching from keys is not considered a defect in the finish and as such is not covered by the warranty.
Likewise the warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect installation, accident, neglect or other factors over which Miles Nelson have no control and as such Miles Nelson shall not be held liable for any losses or expenses such as loss of use, damage to property or consequential damages or expenses.